[short getaway - Subang Jaya] Lunch at Pu Tien, Sunway Pyramid

Upon reaching Subang Jaya, after a long drive from Singapore, we headed down to Sunway Pyramid to have our lunch, and both Baby and I decided on Pu Tien.
 

 Baby and I love the dish 'Sweet and Sour Pork with Lychee' very much, and when dining in Singapore, we normally order a small size to share between us, but this time round, we ordered the medium for our indulgence.

The pork is still as good as what we had in Singapore, and since it is a bigger sized portion, I had several helpings. Each delectable meat tasted fabulous.


Hing Hwa Bee Hoon is their signature dish, and overall, it is pretty affordable as the portion is big and my stomach can simply be filled alone with this dish. 


During my first visit to Pu Tien, Vivo City, I fell in love with the Spinach with Salted Egg and Century Egg in Supreme Stock, and it has become a MUST-ORDER entree for me in Pu Tien Restaurant, so without failed, I ordered it as part of my dining experience.

OM!! It was a let-down as salted egg wasn't part of the ingredients at all and the stock didn't taste good too. It tasted bland, but overall was pretty decent. Oh well, maybe I set a VERY HIGH standard for this dish, and that why I felt so disappointed.


We added a new item for our meal, and that was a Bamboo Prawn with Herbal Soup. The soup tasted 'herbally' flavorful. 

The damage was RM95-ish (SGD37). Baby said we pay more in Singapore, and eat lesser, but in Subang, M'sia, we got to eat more than what we normally pay.
We love traditional desserts, and we had our dessert at Tong Pak Fu which located at Jalan SS15, Subang Jaya. We had the Glutinous Rice Balls in Hot Red Bean Soup.

I end my post with some of my purchases that I made during my short getaway. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA