[Birthday/Pre CNY Vacation] Getting around in Hong Kong

Though I have been recently travelling a lot to Hong Kong, but I still love going to Victoria Harbour, which is  located at Tsim Sha Tsui. With the cold weather, it is perfect for us to walk down the Waterfront Promenade hand in hand while enjoying the sea-view scenery together.



From the Tsim Sha Tsui Waterfront Promenade, you can find breath-taking scenery and a nice view of the other side, Wan Chai Waterfront Promenade.



  We walked by Avenue of Stars which is located along the Victoria Harbour Waterfront in Tsim Sha Tsui.

 
Avenue of Stars honors celebrities of the Hong Kong industry as it celebrates the film icons that made Hong Kong the ‘Hollywood of the East’ with celebrity hand prints, movie memorabilia and descriptive milestones. It's free admission for this magnificent tourist attraction as it is built mainly to pay tribute to outstanding professionals of Hong Kong's film industry.

 
We followed this up with a visit to the Clock Tower, a historical landmark in Hong Kong. It is located right next to the Star Ferry on the Tsim Sha Tsui Side of Hong Kong.
 
 
Baby making funny poses, and he is just like a big kid when it comes to holidays.
 
 
The Star Ferry is a passenger ferry service operator and tourist attraction in Hong Kong. The fleet of boats fetch passengers across Victoria Harbour, between Hong Kong Island (Central) and Kowloon (Tsim Sha Tsui)

 
Along the way, we spotted some very nice decorations, and I love them max, so Baby took a few photos for me against the huge colorful lanterns.





 
 
 

 
 
1881 Heritage is a high end shopping mall found in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. The building for this mall used to be the headquarters for the Hong Kong Marine Police (1880s to 1996)
 

 
  Love is in the air at 1881 Heritage as I was greeted by my favorite violet roses upon stepping into the premises. Outside the entrance of the shopping mall, I was attracted by the Victoria-cupid theme as it gave me a very romantic feeling. I took quite a number of photos against the beautiful decorations. I love taking photos, and luckily I have a nice Baby to help me out.

 





 
A visit to 1881 Heritage transported me to Victorian-era Hong Kong, as it fittingly combines historical attractions with more contemporary pursuits, and it is a real Hong Kong experience.
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA