[personal space] Jess Baby loves ramen + desserts

I did a comical image of me with a Letter K, as Baby’s initial is K so I wrote some text in the image about how I feel for him all these while. Thanks for being there for me always for the past 5 years and I want more TLC for the coming years…

 
It has been a year plus since I last visited Ramen Keisuke, and I remember my first visit was Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King which is located at Orchid Hotel, Tras Link.
 
 
And recently, Baby and I went to Ramen Dining Keisuke Tokyo which is located at PARCO MARINA BAY, Millenia Walk for our Friday dinner... TGIF!!
 
 
I ordered a pot of Green Tea, while Baby had a bottle of SAPPORO Beer...
 
 
The strength of business in Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King is the free-flow of toppings (hard boiled eggs, Spicy-marinated Bean Sprout Pickles and Bonita Flakes) for the ramen. At Ramen Dining Keisuke Tokyo, they still continue to provide the free condiments for the patrons but however they have omitted one of the toppings, hard-boiled eggs.
 
 
We both ordered the Tonkotsu Premium, but Baby added a flavored egg and 3-pc of Chashu as additional ingredients to his ramen. The Chashu is huge and lean and the broth tasted flavorful and hearty, but it tasted abit too salty for my taste-buds. I love the texture of the noodles, the springy noodles paired up pretty well with the broth. The damage was SGD56-ish. Thanks Baby for the delightful dinner!!
 
 
I had a quick Ramen fix with Huiqin during lunch time, and we went to MARUTAMA RA-MEN which is located at Sky Garden, level 3 of Suntec City.
 
 
I had the Gyoza Set which cost me SGD17-ish (inclusive of GST).   


 
Nothing beats having a nice dessert after a fulfilling meal, and we settled at the newly-open local dessert shop, All Things Nice at Suntec City Basement.
 
 
We ordered an icy cold bowl of Chendol and the Hot Yam Paste in Coconut Husk is also worth a try at All Thing Nice... 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA