[ i love weekends!!] Jess Baby's personal space!!

Made my way for some makan-ing and shopping on our random 'RKM' weekend again, as both Baby and I love to do impromptu things. We headed straight to Tin Tin (Cathay) Beef Noodles which is located at Jalan Lumba Kuda for lunch after clearing the customs. This eatery place is very near to the Custom and Immigration checkpoint.

I had the famous Beef Noodles, and I chose Lai Fun i/o Kway Teow as my carb base, and the noodles were topped up with Fried Crunchy Peanuts, Fried Shallots, Salted Vegetables, Spring Onions and lastly the Dark Soya Sauce. I love their Chilli Dip loads, and each bowl cost RM7(S) and RM10(M).


After our meal, we drove down to Tebrau City to TESCO EXTRA to buy some groceries...



 If you are a fan of DISNEY. PIXAR or MARVEL HEROES, then do not miss this promotion/giveaway by TESCO.


OM!! They look so cute and I like Sulley best!!


I spotted several giant standees outside TESCO EXTRA...


Soon after we were done with our hauling from TESCO EXTRA, we went to Pelangi for our afternoon tea. We settled at Restoran Sedap Corner for some snacks and drinks...


Baby had Fresh Coconut drink while I ordered a cup of Hot Milo and we had Pulut Udang(coconut shrimp in rolled glutinous rice) as well...


Apart from the traditional Malay kuih(s), we ordered the Otak in Penang Style, and the damage was RM15...


I re-purchased this box of 5 sets of false eye-lashes (M503) at Pelangi again, and it cost me RM9.90


We re-visited Baby's favorite childhood food haunt, Restoran Sing Kee which is located at Jalan Chengai, Taman Melodies for our usual Cze Char dinner...


I simply love the Malaysian style of dipping food with cut green chilli padi and diced garlic, and it is a MUST for me!! The damage was RM49-ish.


 

The Pork Ribs and Bittergrourd in Black Bean Sauce still tasted pretty good but the other two dishes were lousy... My dinner experience at Restoran Sing Kee was a disappointment and my gut feeling tells me that the Head Chef has been replaced. 


I had been searching from the net for new Cze Char restaurants to replace Restoran Sing Kee for my next visit... And YES!! I found two, and they are Restoran Teck Sing and Restoran Tapang Tang. Do stay tuned for my dinner review during my next visit.  


Lately, I am pretty obsessed with Moment Camera, as this app is able to transform my photo into cartoons, and I have so much fun using this application. I created a collage via FOTORUS, another favorite apps of mine...


It has been eons since I visited Chomp Chomp Food Centre, and to be exact, my last visit was way back in 2005/2006 (can't really remember, hahaha!! It is dang long ago lah)...


  I hereby end my post of my sumptuous dinner with Baby at Chomp Chomp Food Centre...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA