[back-dated] A visit to ACM on Deepavali Day + Jess Baby and her loots

During the Deepavali holiday, Baby and I went for an excursion to The Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM). It is the first museum in the region to showcase an integrated perspective of pan-Asian cultures and civilisations.


 
We had gained knowledge about Asian cultures by looking through the exhibitions and read up from the articles...

 
After we exited the museum, we headed down to Cavenagh Bridge, it was built in 1868 and is today the oldest bridge in Singapore. Cavenagh Bridge is named after Sir Lieutenant General William Orfeur Cavenagh, the last Governor of the Straits Settlements (1859 - 1867) under British India control.


Today, Cavenagh Bridge is a pedestrian bridge across the Singapore River, that will lead us from The Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM) to Fullerton Bay Hotel, Boat Quay and even the latest subway MRT station...

 
Purple Attic is a mid-market women's fashion and accessories boutique which can be found at either VivoCity or Changi Airport.

 
 
I went to the outlet which is located at the basement of Singapore Changi Airport T3.
 
The interior of the retail store is like entering a fairy tale home, and it is full of fashion apparel, shoes and accessories and all the fashion displays look so trendy and fashionable.
 
 
I couldn't resist myself to try their tops. All their tops are of free sizes, and they are meant to wear it big and loose...
 
I went into one of the fitting rooms to try out the tops... Upon entering, I was attracted to the rose hook mounted against the floral wallpaper, and I These are the two tops I tried during my visit to Purple Attic, and I love them loads!!
 
Now they are having sales for Changi Rewards card holders, and luckily for me, I am one of them. herefore with this rewards offer, I did my purchase with the card for some discounts. I am so happy with my loots...
 
To become the member of Changi Rewards, simply just log in to http://www.changirewards.com and sign up as one via online.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA