[part 2] Exploring Hong Kong Disneyland - Grizzly Gulch + Mystic Manor + it's a small world

My wonderful experience in Hong Kong Disneyland continues...  
 
 
We headed down to Adventureland where it showcased terrains of far-off regions depicting remote jungles scenes with main attractions such as the Tarzan's Treehouse and Jungle Cruise.
 

 
 There is another new attraction known as Grizzly Gulch, which is located at Adventureland, and consists of Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars, and it is also one of the Halloween SCREAM stations.
 
 
 
It is the wildest ride in the west as the mine cars race out of the mountain backwards and forward through the entire town of Grizzly Gulch. 
 
 
We went to the newly extended attraction in Hong Kong Disneyland, Mystic Point after leaving Adventureland 

 
 
Mystic Manor is located at Mystic Point, and we decided to check out the manor...
 

 
Upon entering the Mystic Manor, we saw many treasures and arts of the past all over the world...

 
 
 
 
 
Next part of this attraction is to board Lord Henry Mystic’s Magnetosphere Electric Carriage...
 
 
OM!! It was so fun to be in the carriage as it move and turns around to ensure we have a pleasant viewing of Lord Henry’s amazing collection of art and antiquities from around the world.
 
 
The Golden Mickeys is a musical revue-style stage show presented in the style of an awards ceremony with characters from Disney films being nominated.
 
 
Entering the world of fantasy in Fantasyland, this is definitely a heavenly place for all children and I love it too although I am no longer a child or a teenager. Oh well, everybody has a child living in his/her heart, I supposed.
 
 
 
I kept reminding Baby that I want to visit ‘it’s a small world’ badly, as this is only the attraction that I have never been to during my previous visits to Hong Kong Disneyland. 

 
 
 Upon stepping into ‘it’s a small world’, I feel that I am in a whimsical world. It looked so beautiful and colorful as the boat-ride brings us to explore different cultures around the world...







 
It is a World of Laughter, as we sailed off to view different cultures, scenes and listened to many familiar music pieces that I heard when I was child. 
 
 
 
Do not miss The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, as it is a must-go to attraction in Fantasyland...
 

 
After riding on a Space Mountain – Ghost Galaxy in Tomorrowland, it meant that I had completed one more Halloween SCREAM station... We went to Comet Café which is located directly outside of Space Mountain... I had a bowl of Beef Brisket Noodles for my lunch... 
 
 
Stay tune for my next post on the meet ‘n’ greet Disney characters and the Halloween Special in Hong Kong Disneyland.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA