Jess Baby and her lovely doings

I had a date with my lovely Cindy for a non-working (PH) nice brunch at 'Hatched'. When we arrived there, the café was running full house and luckily the staff lead us the first available table...

 
Hatched is an egg-themed cafe serving all-day brunch/breakfast and it adopted a modern, young and casual concept. The choices offered in the menu are mainly eggs done in many ways of cooking, such as poached, scrambled, boiled or even fried...
 
 
Cindy ordered the signature dish, Sir Benedict while I had Bird Nest for my brunch, apart from the eggs, all ingredients used for my brunch are mainly veggies like pickles, mushroom and even potatoes... 

 
We shared the Sausage Platter together...
 

 The damage was SGD60. The prices are slightly on the high side at Hatched, and it gets ready crowded on weekends and public holidays...
Cindy and I have made a promise together for our next brunch date and we have set it at the Forty Hand Cafe, which is located at Yong Siak (Tiong Bahru) for a more affordable brunch or brekkie...


 
Baby and I went over to Chili's at Sentosa, Resort World Singapore for our early dinner and the damage was SGD36. A simple meal ends the simple day for the simple us.
 
Cutie Sista, Su Han bought me some facial masks from Etude House during her holiday to Korea a couples of months ago. Thanks so much, and I love them loads...
 
 
During my last Rebonding Hair Service at Papilio Hair Salon in end September, I bought some hair products from the salon too, as the owner of the salon extended some special deals for me…

 
I paid only SGD10 for this Thermo Leave-in Treatment by GOLDWELL (150ml)

 
A tube of Shiseido Professional Treatment Hair Mask (240g) at SGD20...
 


 
In total, I spent SGD30 on products and SGD120 for my soft Rebonding Hair Treatment, and I think it was quite a good deal for my hair length…  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA