[Throw Back] RKM's dinner @ RakuZen Japanese Restaurant

 During my road trip on a random weekend to Kuala Lumpur (KL), I re-visited RakuZen Japanese Restaurant which is located at the Empire Shopping Gallery (ESG).
 
 
 
I was first introduced to this eatery place last year during my small retreat holiday to KL, and I had a delightful dinner experience.
 
 
Some random selfy of me while waiting for the food to be served...
 
 
We started off for our meal with some decent sushi(s)...
 
 
We had Ebikko Sushi and Oshinko Maki...
 
 
 
How can we ever forget the fresh sashimi? So we ordered the sashimi platter, Sake Oyako which consist of our favorite Salmon Belly SashimiSalmon Sashimi and Baby's favorite, Ikura. The sashimi platter was fresh, tasty and each slice was nicely cut.


 
We had Asari Miso Shiru, and it tasted very delicious, but we prefer the taste that we had in Sushi Tei...
 
 
The highlight of the meal was the Wagyu Takaki (Wagyu Beef). Each slice of meat was very tender and it melted in my mouth...
 
 
It tasted even better by eating it together with the crispy fried garlic slices and the minced orangey ginger...
 

 
The damage was RM151-ish, and I think it was pretty hefty to pay for only 5 side-entrees, as we did not order any main courses at all. This time round, the service was much better as compared to my previous visit and the staff was friendly as usual. 
 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA