Time for some Jess Baby's randoms

Cutie Pie, May bought me some facial masks during her holiday to Korea a couples of months ago. Thanks so much, and I love them loads
 
 
I had a quick Korean fix with Huiqin (a part-timer who was brought in to relief Dearie during her maternity leave) during lunch time, and we went to Korean BBQ which is located at Marina Square. I had the Kimchi Soup Set which cost me SGD11-ish (inclusive of GST).  
 Din Tai Feng opened a new joint outlet at Suntec City recently, and I decided to go there for my lunch fix. I had their chef's recommendation, Mushroom La Mian.
 
 Sunrise on a random weekend, Baby and I drove to Tampines, Koufu@Giant for a prata fix. We simply love weekends as these two days help us to retreat from our daily work stress, so in order to re-charge us back for the next working week, we tend to just have quiet moments, peaceful and tranquil.

 
Baby and I re-visited Sum Kee Food, A Traditional Chinese Cze Char Restaurant which is located at Yeo's Building off Telok Blangah Street for some cze char fare. We had a hearty dinner and the damage was SGD44.
 I end my post with a photo of some vintage toys... What a nostalgic feeling!!
 
Thanks for reading (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA