My sweet surrender to VanityTrove

I am excited to be receiving my next personalized beauty box which I subscribed to in mid-August via VanityTrove's website.

 
 
I received my hand-picked VanityTrove in good hands via the Door Delivery Service provided by VanityTrove. I call it HUBSCH 2 TROVE. Hahahaha!! I am in love with it very much as it contained all the beauty treats which I desired to use...
 
 
VanityTrove brings nothing but the best products in town for everyone as well as friendly-user shopping online with VanityTrove and this is a good reason for us to pamper ourselves and our loved ones with these lovable beauty boxes...

 
I can't wait to try out the products that I have chosen from the selection list, as I heard reviews on them and I wanted to see the results for myself after using them.
 
 
I love VanityTrove's platform where I can choose to use whatever products first and decide later, and in this case, it will also help us to save our money on unnecessary products. Lastly it makes me feel at ease when using the products.
 
 
I have selected six items off the list, and before I checked out my shopping cart, there was a Mystery Bonus Item to be added into my trove.
  
 
PHYTOMER Souffle Marin - Energizing Oxygenating Serum
 
 
It is suitable for all skin types and it contains active marine ingredients which neutralize harmful pollutants. After using a couple of times, my complexion becomes more radiant.
 
 
 
Touch in SOL - 'I'm very useful Make-Up Boomer' / Touch in SOL - 'Feel like Honeymoon Skin Base'
 
 
GARNIER Miracle Skin Perfector SPF26 PA+++, and it enriches with Brightening Pure Lemon Essence and enhanced with BB Mineral Pigments or a nude coverage and natural long-lasting wear.
 
 
All-in-1 moisturizer with 10 instant benefits:-
 
Boost radiance . Evens skin tone . Reduce redness . Smoothens skin . Locks in moisture for 24hrs . Reveals healthy glow . Reduces pores and lines . SPF26/PA+++ UV protection .  Flawless BB coverage.
 
 
The Miracle Skin Protector is definitely the product that I need before leaving my house... I love the BB finish effect after application.
 
 
Neogence - Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence
 
 
Long lasting moisturizing with an easy absorption for all skin types, and it helps to smoothen lines and tautness on my skin
 
 
Alpine is regarded as a treasure in Switzerland and the Organic Edelweiss Extract nourishes the skin and delays the aging benefits.
 
 
Enavose Alpine Edelweiss Foam Cleanser: Creamy foam texture and reloads moisture for a refreshing wash. 

 The foam lifts dirt and impurities away while protecting my skin, making it smooth and supple. It is suitable for all skin types, and it also makes a good cleanser for sensitive skin with its calming touch.

 
Enavose Alpine Edelweiss Dew: Nourishing essence hydrates refreshes and enriches skin

This stimulating toner is a carefully blended formula to rehydrate and refresh the skin. A constant supply of moisture to dry areas of skin for optimal suppleness.
 
 
[Bonus Item] - 2 sachets of Fruity Lite
 
 
There is an array of beauty products to be selected in the VanityTrove's website for everyone and it is just merely SGD25.
 
 
Simply fill up the Beauty Profile and VanityTrove will recommend the products best for you based on your beauty profile. Select your favorite products (include full-sized items) from the wide range of beauty samples selection and drop them into your shopping cart. Once you check out, your PERSONALIZED trove is created, and you will receive your beauty box within a week at your doorstep.  
 
 
Do check out my written review on MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Blush.
 
 
~ Do follow me on VanityTrove ~ 

 
~ My Wish List ~
 
 
We are living in a fast-paced urban society, so let us 'Discover Beauty' in a fast and effective way with VanityTrove. Sign up today and let VanityTrove offers the top-notch necessity for you and your loved ones.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA