Jess Baby's food journey + random doings

I had my meal at PU TIEN Restaurant - Vivo City again, after my first visit a month ago.

 
 
 I love the PU TIEN’s Home-cooked Chilli Sauce and it goes well with both PuTien Mee Sua and Hing Hwa Bee Hoon.
 
 
I decided to order the Pu Tien Mee Sua, and the presentation looked rather bland and unappetizing but it tasted surprising good as compared to their signature dish, Hing Hwa Bee Hoon...

 
As per my previous visit, I fell in love with Spinach with Salted Egg and Century Egg in Supreme Stock, and therefore I did the re-order this time round for my eating pleasure. I simply can’t get enough of the Supreme Stock which has been enhanced by the salted egg yolk...

 
Baby recommended a new food entree for me, Sweet and Sour Pork with Lychee. It tasted fabulous that I had several helpings, and each piece of pork gives me a nice homely feel...

 
It was a pleasant meal as a whole and the damage was 52-ish.
 
 
There is an undeclared photo (sweetie, lil sista and yours truly) from Laura Mercier Summer Folklore Party.

 
Another group photo was taken with Joanne-Marie Sim during the Asia Style Collection 2013.
 
 
I hereby end my post with our photos taken against the graffiti art which was outside The Substation. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA