[back-dated] Lovely outing in JB, Malaysia

I love weekends as they are meant for our 'RKM' activities, and Baby and I headed to JB to spend some quality time together on a beautiful Sunday afternoon…
 
 
We went to KSL CITY Shopping mall to get some of our loots, and we took a rest at the lobby of KSL Hotel & Resort Johor Bahru for a while before our dinner… While resting on the luxurious chesterfield sofa, we took some pictures in the lobby. (Baby was in his funny mood while I was doing cam-whoring)
 
 
 Time for good makan!! Baby drove to Taman Sentosa and we settled at a roadside stall, 好味药材烧鸭 for dinner.
 
 
This truck stall is located along the roadside of Jalan Sutera, and this truck food is worth a mention as I find it a comfort for my stomach. Hahaha!!
 
 

 I had Char Siew Rice (BBQ PORK) and the braised gravy did complement the white rice pretty well. Slurp~ This plate only cost RM4.50 (SGD1.80-ish), and it tasted seriously delicious and insanely cheap.
I hereby end my post with my new purchases of ankle-cut leather boots and leopard print chiffon flare skirt… 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA