Sword Bearer Wedding Ceremony at Chevrons Ballroom

Kathi is Baby's best mate in Poly days, and I got to know him through Baby too. To me, he is a soft-spoken person and I can consider him as one of the most refined person I have ever met from his ethnic group. He looks good too though he is a Indian. His wedding ceremony was held at Chevrons Ballroom and both Baby and I attended his wedding lunch.  

 
 
I spotted this nice wedding shot at the entrance of the ballroom, and I couldn't help myself to snap it as they both great in this photo.
 
 
We settled down ourselves at the pre-arranged table.


 
The table gifts looked so cute which featured the image of a groom and a bride for each box.

 
We were eager to see the wedding march in as this will mark my first time witnessing a Sword Bearer Ceremony. The groom was an officer during his army days, and he gathered his officer friends to be part of the Sword Bearer Wedding March Ceremony. 


 

We had a delightful time at the wedding ceremony. 

 
I simply love the ANGRY BIRDS setting at the centre atrium of Marina Square... The colorful statuses of the characters of ANGRY BIRDS just make my day.... 







 
Ending my post with the petite Honey Gift which I received it from a Malay Wedding...


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA