Jess Baby's personal space

I found myself falling in love with latest the McDonald’s Hello Kitty Fairy Tales Collection and I am REALLY back to those days that I went so crazy about the weekly plush Hello Kitty toys from the most popular fast-food chain, McDonald’s.
 
 
Hello Kitty’s craze has been going on in Singapore, and it seems like it never died down before. Recently I just got my first week plush toy featuring The Wizard Oz.


 
The packaging is the MAIN reason which lead me to the craze, the packaging box caught my attention, as it beats the normal traditional way of keeping the toy in the clear plastic sealed bag. 


 
Etude House is having weekly special buys in Suntec City Mall, and therefore I picked up a sweet pink box Etoinette Gift Set which consists of a comb and a lipstick.



 
I love the Victoria-styled cover of the lipstick. I paid SGD13.45 (UP: SGD26.90)

 
There is a motif on the lip color...

 
Apart from the set, I picked up the latest Missing U Lip Balm at SGD10.90



 
I love the design of the lip balm which looks like an egg, and which left a peach scent on my lips after application. 


 
I got some free gifts with my purchases...

 
I like the hair clip cum pen the most (:


 
Sweetie gave me a packet of Avalon Japanese Fish Collagen with Lemon Flavor. I will try it soon as the packet says ‘Beauty from inside out’
 
 
Jas Jas just came back from her Melaka trip over the weekend, and she is so sweet to get something back for me...

]
 
A leopard-printed make-up ribbon (hair-band) for my grooming use and a Mustache-shape long necklace...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA