[back-dated] Jess Baby's corner

Baby and I decided to pop by Bugis+ after our work for our dinner, and we settled at the Japanese Curry House, CoCo ICHIBANYA. It offers the largest variety of 34 kinds of Japanese curry dishes and 30 varieties of toppings

 
I love the 'DIY' (custom-made) for our main course, and it is so simple and fuss-free. In just 4 easy steps, you will get your perfect meal.
 
1. Choose the Curry. Select the curry from the menu.
2. Select the Rice Portion
3. Level of Spice (Level 1 to Level 5)
4. Select of Toppings 
With this customization menu, it fits everybody's requirements, but then again, you have to pay for what you have asked for.  
 
Baby had Pork Shabu Curry, with standard rice portion (250g) and 2 additional toppings of Veggies and Boiled Egg. He picked level 1 for his curry spice level...
 
 
As I am cutting down on my carbohydrates intake, I chose to reduce the rice portion by 100g from the standard size and I got a SGD1 off. I had Fried Fish Curry, with a reduced of rice portion (150g) and I chose level 2 for my curry’s spiciness indulge. The rich curry sauce tasted marvellous, that REALLY explains why CoCo ICHIBANYA is known as 'King of Curry'.

 
The damage was SGD 30-ish. Coco Ichibanya offers a pretty affordable price and the staff were friendly and the service was efficient too. In short, our dinner was served very quickly and this makes a good choice for a quick meal.
 
I picked up a vintage watch while I was at Queensway Shopping Centre... The main agenda of going there is because Baby wants to get a pair of basketball shoes for his upcoming Basketball tournament which will take place at Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza in June by the National Basketball Association (NBA)

 
Alright, back to my loot, this watch cost me SGD13, and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. The pleated straps melt my heart... Aww!!

 
I had Black Pepper Pork Burger for my random weekday lunchie with Dearie, Joyce. The burgers which are served at Rock & Ash tasted delicious.
 
Lately, both Baby and I were pretty much stressed at work, and therefore we decided to eat something nice to make ourselves happier as I always believe yummy food comforts the mood... We went to Cafe de Hong Kong to have some comfort Cantonese fare. The damage was SGD39-ish.


  Ending my post with a lovely edited photo of us (Baby, Coco and yours truly) at The National Geographic Channel (NGC) Free Pet Shop.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA