[Mixed feeling] Dinner at Singapore Food Trail at Singapore Flyer

I decided to use the discounted coupons (50% off) from the booklet which I obtained from the Mind Body Spirit Festival 2013 to end my weekend for nice comfort local food. I had my Sunday dinner at the Singapore Food Trail which is located at the iconic Singapore Flyer.

Singapore Food Trail’s dining theme is the rolling good times in the 60s, and therefore upon stepping into the Singapore Food Trail is like bringing back the nostalgic feel and charm of Singapore in the 1960s. It features all the best and delicacy local dishes in Singapore

My weekend dinner consisted of Ang Mo Kio Yong Heng Fried Baby Squid Hokkien Mee, Katong Keah Kee Fried Oysters and a bowl of Cheng Teng.



I had a special dining experience at the Singapore Food Trail as it brings back the olden days of Singapore.

Upon using the coupons, they do help me save up quite a bit of money, but however the stall people gave me a look when I presented the coupons to enjoy the privileges which were stated on it. No worries, I can still put up the looks they gave me, but there was one ultimate scenario which I encountered that night which was REALLY unbearable >>> I went to one of the stalls (I don’t wish to name it but I hope the management can do something about it after my post), they simply rejected the voucher by saying that they had not enough ingredients unless I paid in full amount for my order. Oh well, this is an ugly side to be shown to either the tourists or paying Singaporean customers.
The food was REALLY delicious that is really worth my thumbs up, but not the attitude from the stall servers, as they were pretty bad in general. Apart than that, everything was pretty alright, and therefore I shall put those uncalled for happiness behind and continued to enjoy my dinner.
Ending my post with my random weekday delightful dinner in Siam Kitchen which is located at City Square Mall, the service is pretty alright as a whole, as we were given an automatic 10% off of the total bill for the long-wait food that was served to our table.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA