Movie Date with G.I. Joe: Retaliation

I watched the blockbuster hit, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, and reviews on the internet has been widely negative, so I went into the movie without any high expectations mainly because this movie is generally made for the boys, and I was there with my Baby as he is a huge fan of G.I. Joe cartoons and as per him, he had a vast collection of the action figures when he was a kid.
 
 
--- Posters of G.I. Joe: Retaliation ---


 
My best Joe in 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' is Snake Eyes (played by Ray Park), his performances were great and he made the whole movie looked exciting. 

 
Dwayne Johnson as Roadblock did a tremendous job in action and acting in the movie. He is always the foremost action star with a sweet core.

 
Jaye (starring Adrianne Palicki) looked great in the red dress and it added a sexy touch to the film.
 
 
In my opinion, the best villain character in the movie has to be Firefly (played by Ray Stevenson), as I really loved how the Nano Flies were used as his explosive device.

 
The ten minutes of fighting scene between Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow (starring Lee Hyung Hun) was pretty entertaining. 

 
The best choreographic scene is the action sequence in snow capped Himalayan territory when Snake Eyes and Jinx (played by Elodie Yung) escapes from a troupe of ninjas whooshing between mountain peaks, sheer cliffs, gun-fires and swords. The stunt action scenes are brilliant.

 
 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' is a science fiction, real fast-paced action movie with great visuals. The movie does a good job with some amazing-ly entertaining action sequences and awesome special effect but it could have been better if the storyline is not-so-predictable (cliché) as there is only a little suspense, so it could have been worth every dollar spent for a REAL blockbuster movie. If you go in to the theatre like me without any expectations other than hoping for some entertainment, you might like what you see.
 
 
*** pixs courtesy by google search ***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA