VOTE AND WIN!!

Spring Summer Collection 2013 is out in all Bata Singapore retail outlets
 
Do check them out!!
 
 
I attended to Bata's inaugural bloggers’ event and I was glad to be the first few to sneak peek the latest Spring Summer Collection 2013... This photo was taken by their photographer during the event.

 
As I mentioned in my previous post that I will reveal my pick (one pair of shoes and a bag of my choice) during the event for the blogger voting contest.
 
Here you go...

 
I picked up the ballerina shoes as I love the comfort-ness and it makes my legs look sleek long and slim. I am smitten by the shining studs around the bag that makes it looks classy, and I love it so much as I can use it frequently during weekends.

 
VOTE FOR ME AND YOU WIN YOURSELF A PAIR OF SHOES & BAG!!
 
JUST FOLLOW THE TWO SIMPLE STEPS BELOW
 Like my photo at

~ 4 lucky voters who voted will win a pair of shoes and a bag from the Spring Summer Collection ~
 
Contest.voting period will run from now till 22 March 2013, 1800hrs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA