Vacation: Short getaway to Hong Kong

The world's first Butterfly Garden opens at Terminal 3 of Changi Airport, Singapore. It is designed for the habitat for more than 1,000 free flying tropical butterflies and it also serves as a tropical nature retreat for passengers of Changi Airport Terminal 3’s Departure and Transit Mall.
 

  
Upon stepping into the garden, I was greeted by the 6-metre waterfall.


 
Through the read-up corner within the garden, it gives a better and deeper understanding of butterflies.

 
After strolling and browsing in the Butterfly Garden, we proceeded to the departure transit mall to board the aircraft.

 
Baby wore the Zara Blazer which I got for him on Valentine's Day.

 
Time for some cam-whoring before the aircraft took off...

 
I love the clear blue sky and cotton-feel clouds...

 
All passengers on-board were given a menu for the food selection provided by Singapore Airlines.  
 
 
I made my choice!! My meal on-board...

 
I completed my meal with Haagen Dazs ice cream.... Ooooh!! I felt so blessed.

 
Next, I decided to watch movies that I missed out when they are in cinemas so I picked up my choice from the in-flight entertainment guide selection...

 
Here you go, Hotel Transylvania, 3D computer-animated comedy film.

 
 After 3hrs 45mins of flying, we finally landed at Hong Kong International Airport, we proceeded to the train counter to buy the Airport Express Travel Pass which included 2-way Airport Express ride and 3-days unlimited MTR rides once we cleared our immigration customs/checks.
 

 

 I stayed at Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho which is located at Jervois Street Sheung Wan, Central Hong Kong. There is free wi-fi access in the room and restaurants located in the hotel premises and the speed is SERIOUSLY RAPID.
 
 
There is an iPhone charger cum alarm clock in every room.... It is so convenient for me or all iPhone users in general to charge their phones every night after a long day of actitives.
 
 
 
My stay was inclusive of breakfast, but there was no change to the selection of food items for the breakfast buffet at all throughout my entire stay. Oh well, take a peek below of what I had for my brekkie in the hotel almost everyday.


Lastly, we signed up as the member of InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG) during our stay in Holiday Inn Express in Hong Kong... This card entitled us to enjoy perks, rewards or even discounted rates when booking the hotels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA