In the relaxing mode...

Weekends are what everybody’s longing for... I always make my weekends worthwhile by indulging myself with great food. Food is essential to all of us, so don’t waste your calories on lousy food.
 
Baby and I shared the Beef and Sliced Fish Horfun from Teck Hin Fried Hor Fun for brunch on a random weekend at Ghim Moh Market and Food Centre. The horfun tasted awesome and is generous in portions, but the only downside is that the queue never ends... Apart from the horfun, we ate a Char Siew Bao each from Keng Kee Dim Sum. Lastly, we shared the ‘tang yuan’ from Ah Balling Peanut Soup to top off our meal.
 
 
I really want try the Char Kway Teow from Guan Kee Fried Kway Teow!! I have been to Ghim Moh Market and Food Centre a couple of times, but till now unfortunately I have not tried it at all, as this stall either close for business, the queue is horrendous or sold out. Sometimes, I feel that I wasn’t meant to taste it. How sad L

 
CNY is over and the Year of the Snake has just arrived, as per the Chinese lunar calendar, 2013 has just begun. Like what I mentioned early this year that 2013 is a new chapter for me and I want to make it a good start. No more doing things that are tedious. Working hard for a better future is my aim this year. We had come to the third month of this year, so far so good, as life has still treating me pretty nice and kind, but I hope to be blessed throughout the whole year and ever.
 
 
I am leaving for Hong Kong (HKG) in less than a day’s times... I am still feeling pretty excited though it marks my 8th visit to HKG. I will be bringing my travel buddy with me, and it allows me to put my credit cards, passport, currency and some travel documents.

 
My colorful polka dots travel buddy from Jill by Jill Stuart.

 
I am all ready for my trip!! Hello Hong Kong (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA