Grand Opening of CB2

Baby and I attended the Grand Opening of CB2 at Peranakan Place (next to Centrepoint). We took the glass elevators to the second floor upon entering the glass door which is in-between Bee Cheng Hiang and TCC at Peranakan Place Complex. We were in awe with the 6,000 square-foot store brims with cool furniture and home accessories.
 
 
CB2 is a sister store to Crate & Barrel, selling home furnishings geared towards young adults, but CB2 carries an entirely different collection from Crate & Barrel.





 
 The price point is an undeniable draw, as the price tags aren’t really terribly high as in compared in Crate & Barrel. In another words, CB2 is even more affordable than Crate & Barrel. I personally feel that it is pretty much decent pay –off for the quality and design-looking artisan pieces...

 
We love the retro and classic signages hang-up.

 
 
 
 
I love the wine cabinet, it looks stylish with a soft touch of vintage feel...
  
 
Wine lovers like me will definitely love this cool piece of furniture...
 

 
I had the Black Veil Screwdriver from the expert Mixologist.

 
The cocktail drink was kinda strong for me as in the alcohol percentage...

 
I spotted an interesting home accessory that is related to my daily work, as I am working in the shipping industry and I am dealing with cargo containers at work.

 
OM!! The cargo containers reminded me that my weekend is ending soon... Time to go to work again *SIGH*
 
 
 
Baby and I love taking photos, so we queued up at the photo booth area. There were 4 shots taken by the self photo machine, and we were given mini magnetic photo frames to frame up our photos.


 


 
  
Apart from the stylish and modern furniture, I like their household wares and kitchen items too...


 
 
 
Unique plates and pebble-like Pepper and Salt are what younger generations are dying for... 
 
 
We saw the table decoration for Wedding Engagements at the Table Decorating 101.

 
I was glad to know that we are the first Asia country to have CB2 with us and their collection is chic and style and I was happy to be part of the launch celebration and the collection was beyond awesome.We had a delightful day at the Grand Opening of CB2.
 
 
Ending my post with our cam-whore (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA