Dinner with my folks at Sing Kee Restaurant

Concluding the Lunar New Year with my family, and I suggested to bring them out for dinner in JB, M'sia. We settled ourselves at Sing Kee Restaurant which is located at Jalan Chengai, Taman Melodies.  

 
Malaysian way of cut chilli padi (red/green) with diced garlic is a MUST for me for every cze char dinner.  
 
 
 We ordered my all-time favorite,Pork Ribs and Bittergourd in Black Bean Sauce. This dish will be my list's entree whenever I visit Sing Kee Restaurant. It tasted uber delicious and it also whet up our appetites.
 
 
Till now, I still cannot find another place who serves Braised Tofu as good as Sing Kee Restaurant. The hor fun like gravy sauce makes the difference, and even my folks enjoyed it very much too...

 
Poppy loves leafy veggies, and so we ordered this mouth-wathering dish...

 
 The highlight of the dinner is the Steamed Fish in Light Soya Sauce, and all of us savored every bit of it. The fish was fresh and the sauce was fabulous that is enhanced the whole freshness and sweetness of the fish. Definitely worth my both thumbs up!!


The damage was affordable, as we paid RM84-ish (SGD34-ish). The food serves in Sing Kee Restaurant is good in general and worth my numerous re-visits...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA