Product Review: Acer Aspire S7

I went for the Preview of Acer Latest Innovation last October and I was attracted by one of the ultrabooks on display, the Acer Aspire S7, which has a seductively slim, classy and supremely sleek look.

 
I am glad that I was able to experience my desired ultrabook, Acer Aspire S7, and my first impression is that I was pretty amazed by the smooth aluminum cover that makes it slim and light-weight and tough enough to withstand against the wear and tear of everyday use.  
 
Acer is the first company who has come out with a touch-screen ultrabook, and Acer Aspire S7 is worth mentioning as it is the prettiest and most tactile laptop which has ever been made by Acer. It is pretty light-weight for an ultrabook and I feel that's what makes it a winner in the industry. I am pretty much impressed by the great speed performance and quality of the image display, and though this I can say it is one of the 'World's Thinnest Ultrabook'  
 
The keyboard looks classy and fashionable. With an edge to edge glass display that matches the white lid perfectly.

 
 OMG!! The lid can be opened all the way to 180 degrees and this is why I love about Acer Aspire S7... 
 
My initial!! Do remember is PJB... Hahahaha!!  

 
The features are pretty simple and friendly for users to hands-on.
 
 
Acer Aspire S7 is superb-ly stunning Windows 8 ultrabook with a high resolution touch-screen and crystal clear sound system.
 

Acer Aspire S7 runs perfectly well on Windows 8 as it has built a premium touch-screen function specifically to be used with Windows 8.


 
Logging into Youtube is one of my MUST-VISIT websites for me almost everyday, as music completes my day!! 

 
There are some interesting games in-built in the system, and one of my favorite games is Microsoft Mahjong...  




 
Maybe you will be interested in this game instead?

 
There are many famous places of interest around the world to choose from, and I picked the Lourve Museum from Paris, where you can find the famous oil painting – Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci.  
 
I visited the Lourve Museum 9 years ago, the glass pyramid building looks magnificent, and now upon seeing it again through Acer Aspire S7, it really tickles my interest in visiting again.

 
Through Acer Aspire S7’s high resolution display, and it offers an awesome 360 degree panoramic view by using touch-screen function.

 
Everything is perfect for Acer Aspire S7 except for its battery life-span. It drains out pretty fast, and it will be awfully hard for it being portable as looking for a socket to plug in for power will be a problem when going outdoors.

Comments

manga said…
thank you for your article about
Acer Aspire S7 very useful for me because I want to look for specific info Acer Aspire S7.
harga hp android samsung click here
Thanks for dropping by!! I am glad to hear that and lastly thanks for reading :)

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA