Spending a weekend afternoon together

I invited my two blogger besties (Sweetie and Jas Jas) to my place for a humble lunch… Yes!! I prepared the lunch for them, and it was pretty much a healthy one as we had porridge and a steamed dish for lunch. Staying healthy is one of my resolutions in 2013…


Savory Scallops Porridge with slices of Crab Meat, and served it hot with toppings of Preserved Olive Vegetables...
The highlight of the lunch: Steamed Egg Tofu with Fish Paste. It is one of my unique creations/specialties… Hahaha!!

Ingredients:-
1 Tube of Egg Tofu


100-150g of Fish Paste and Crab Meat Sticks (7-8pcs), apart from the three main ingredients, you also need 5-6 Prawns and 1 handful of Mixed Vegetables.


Preparation...
De-shell the prawns and dice them. Cut the crab meat sticks into small pieces.
Mashed the egg tofu in a bowl and mix well with the fish paste. Add in the diced crab meat sticks, prawns and mixed vegetables.
Optional additions: 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and a dash of white pepper to the mixture.
Put the mixture into the steamer and steamed for 15mins. Serve it hot!!
 
 
It is a pretty simple and healthy dish as there is no seasoning added. Do try it!! I was glad that both of them enjoyed my lunch very much, and I promise them that I will prepare more of my creations/specialties…
 

Sweetie made Agar Agar with long gans for us as desserts, and that was a sweet gesture from her. Both Jas Jas and I love the desserts very much, so do my family members too...

 

We went to City Square Mall for some shoes hauling for Chinese New Year before we called it a day. We decided to get our shoes at D & C as I am the member and we can get discounts benefits for our purchases.

This pair of heels cost us SGD26-ish after disc. In the end, the trio of us bought the same design and color together... OM!! We have the SAME TASTE!!!

I love the Chanel inspired design!! I paid SGD20-ish for this pair of wedges... What a steal!!


Jas Jas and I bought the same wedges together, but she got the pastel pink while I had the black…


Lastly, I want to say a big THANK YOU to Jas Jas for getting this cute doggy key-ring for me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA