RKM's endless doings

I craved for Kway Chap and Braised Duck, and Baby fulfilled my craving by driving into JB town for lunch... We went to Kedai Makan Kwang Hoi which is located at Jalan Molek. This eatery place serves great food, and it definitely worth my numerous re-visits...

 
The old style braising broth of Kway Teow Kia is dark, savoury and just delicately herbal. The braised soup  is not too oily, and is tasty and highly drinkable. It contains less salt or MSG, as I did not feel thirsty after slurping the soup. 
 
I simply indulged myself with the soft and smooth Kway Teow Kia which went well with the Kway Chap ingredients and Braised Duck.
 
 
The Braised Duck was well-cooked and it was very tender too. **Pretty tasty!** The duck meat was thinly and finely sliced covered with thick and sticky gravy (Lu zhi) and was delicious. One good point was the duck meat was not oily at all. (Best for me). Though the braised duck meat appears to be very ordinary, but it tastes really good. We had a filing late lunch, and the damage was RM30.
 
 
A brand new year with new resolutions... Both Baby and I have a common resolution for 2013 is to get ourselves in good shape and stay healthy.  
 
 
We went to Starbucks for our brunch...
 
 
We shared Barista's Salad with Chicken and Tuna Sandwich together. A healthy brunch to start our new year, as we are determine to get our resolutions fulfilled.
 
 
 
Our first dinner in 2013 was at Din Tai Feng, 313 Somerset... It's been quite sometimes since we last visited this eatery place. Rekindling back our fond memories we had in 2012 (be it good or bad, they were still our memories) and of course the taste of their food...

 
Baby's favorite, Double Boiled Pork Rib Soup...
 
 
 I had Special Mushroom Hand-made Noodles as my main course...
 
 
 Baby had Fried Rice with Shrimps...
 
 
We were craving for their signature dish - 'Xiao Long Bao'... I simply love the soup which flows out of the dumpling the moment I bite into it. *Simply awesome*
 
 
Spicy Wanton is my all-time favorite and MUST-ORDER entree as it perked up our appetites...
 
  
We had Fried Wantons, and each tasted delicious with the dip of the sweet sauce. The damage was SGD60-ish, and I enjoyed his company as always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA