Jess Baby's birthday week

My best pal at work, Joyce aka Dearie gave me a lunch treat at Bakerzin as to celebrate my birthday. I had Ham and Bacon Aglio Olio Penne and each main course comes along a bowl of Pumpkin Soup.
 
 
I love the pasta serves in Bakerzin, they tasted delicious…

 
Apart from the lunch treat, Dearie got me a gift too… *hugsssss*

 
I love the ‘bling bling’ bangle loads. It looks classy when I'm wearing it on my wrist and it simply looks perfect on a date or going to ‘atas’ events… Thanks Dearie!!  

 
Recently, I went to Holland Village for dinner on a random weekend... I settled at one of my favorite food haunts, Yee Cheong Yuen Noodles Restaurant. The eatery place is famous for their Hor Fun, which is really smooth and tasty...

 
I had Prawn Dumpling Soup, and it tasted pretty normal and nothing to shout about. The soup was kinda pricey as the portion was small (around 5-6 dumplings)

 
I ordered the Chicken Feet Hor Fun, and I love the thick black sauce. The damage was pretty decent.

 
Everybody knows that I am a tea lover and my lil’ sista, Linda included a box of Jasmine tea as one of the items for my birthday gift goodies. (I received 4 items from her!!)

 
YAY!! Thanks so much, I love it loads!!

 
Ending this post with my lunch (Tobiko Scallop Pasta from TCC) with Dearie on a random day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA