RKM's day-out

Baby redeemed a SGD30 Sushi Tei voucher from Esso Mobile Smiles points... Baby decided to use it to treat ourselves to a sumptuous dinner as a form of Christmas celebration on the Christmas eve...
 
 
Chopped Unagi Sushi and Salmon Belly Sushi

 
Chopped Unagi Sushi tasted pretty good...

 
Everyone's favorite sushi, Salmon Belly Sushi

 
We had the Mini Golden Roll (4pcs). It is one of the most popular items in Sushi Tei. I love the combination with the Ebi Roe and Mango Slices, as they went well with each other. We savoured every bit of it. Sushi Tei is still the only Japanese Restaurant that serves good Golden Roll...
 
Asari Miso Soup (Clam Miso Soup), our favorite entrée as the soup tasted awesome.

 
Trio Sushi(s) with Ebiko, Black Cavier and Wasabi Roe. Among all, Black Cavier is always my favorite and Baby always leaves that for me. 
 
Potato Croquette, my favourite!! This item is my MUST-ORDER in every Japanese restaurant, and the damage was SGD53-ish before the deduction and I enjoyed my lovely dinner very much with my Baby...

 
I always have a fetish for Japanese snacks, as the cute and creative packaging never fails to make my day. I made my way to NTUC Finest, Bukit Timah Plaza as they offer a wide selection of Japanese snacks selection.

 
Without second thought, Baby got me a box of Pretz (butter-flavored) featuring Rilakkuma...
 
I love the pretz very much as they tasted great, and I can't stop popping more into my mouth. *Once I started, I got hooked* 

 
The butter-flavored Pretz featuring Rilakkuma has become my favorite tea-time snack!!

 
I received a cutie gift from Baby… OM!! I love the Hello Kitty gift pack.


 
Hand-made soap from Soap Ministry…

 
Thanks ya!! I love the scent loads…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA