All about Jess Baby's space

2012 has been a pretty fruitful year for me, though there were some ups and downs along the way. Oh well that's life but overall it is still a fine year for me.
 
I made some new year resolutions a for 2013. I sincerely hope that all my wishes come true, and I believe that 2013 will be a better year for me and everyone out there.
 
I got myself a 2013 schedule book which featured the popular Sanrio character, My Melody. With this, I will be able to make better plans. Always remember, being organized is the initial step of success.

 

I declared that I am a drama freak. I am a sucker for Korean and Hong Kong drama serials. I took my AWS last December and I pampered myself by buying a portable DVD player. It was a small reward for myself for working the entire year of 2012... Everyone loves being pampered in all sorts of reasoning!!
 
 
My OOTD for the Wine and Dine event at Kim's Place Seafood.
 
 
Some undeclared photos taken during the Wine and Dine event at Kim's Place Seafood.
 
 
 
A group us attended the Asahi Silver Beat Party which was held at One on the Bund, Fullerton Bay Hotel.
 
 
Together with some friends, we attended the Leo's Send Off Party which was at Alley Bar. Leo has left for Korea to pursue his dreams of acting. We missed those days where we hanged out together with you. All the best to you in whatever you are doing.  
 
 
 I had Wanton Mee from Lucky Poh Hong Kong Noodles and Rice for brunch on a random weekend at Ghim Moh Market and Food Centre.  
 
 
This photo was taken during my singing session at Bugis Top One KTV with Zerika, William, TZ, Kaviel and his friend, Andrew...
 
 
After we were done with our singing, Zerika, William and Yours Truly made our way to Plaza Singapura to meet Mag for dinner... We settled at Hifumi Japanese Restaurant which is located on level 4 at the new wing of Plaza Singapura.
 
 
I ordered the Hot-Plated Pork Steak as my main course that comes with unlimited serving of appetiser... *Worth every penny spent!*
 
 
I received this sweet hand cream from Zerika. Thanks for the lovely gift (:
 
 
William got me 2 boxes of Pepero from Lotte... Thanks so much and love 'em (:
 
 
My cute friend, Kaviel got me a bag of goodies as he came back from Hong Kong / Macau two weeks ago.
 
 
Among all, I love the Coca Cola Flavored Lip Glosses from Lip Smacker loads. Thanks Kaviel once again!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA