Time for Jess Baby's corner

Jess Baby attended the FRED PERRY 60th Anniversary Party at the Former Tanjong Pagar Railway Station with Linda and Jas Jas.
 
 

 
During the event, I got my stretch portrait from an anonymous artist. OM!! It’s doesn’t look like me LOL..

 
An undeclared group photo from UNIQLO Ultra Stretch Jeans Showcase which was held at Ion Orchard.

 
I received a bow hair-band and a bow ring from Jas Jas. Thanks so much for the lovely gifts (:


 
 
Jess baby is replenishing her accessories as most of her accessories are either worn off or look kinda old... Hahahaha!! Whatever reasons i am giving myself to buy new accessories, the main purpose is I look good wearing them with my outfits.  
 
 
The gold ring suits most of my dressings.

 
I got a leather wrist band, and the neon pink color perks up my mood.
 
This classy looking ring only costs me SGD2. What a steal!!
 

 
I love my Loots as well as my pressie from Jas Jas.

 
Terence brought back a gift for me from one of the events he attended recently... It was a Face Protective Lotion with SPF15 from Bobby Brown... Thanks so much!!

 
Cafe Crema is one of the eatery places at Gardens by the Bay and the gourmet is kinda pricey as compared to other places. Cafe Crema is just a few minutes walk from the dome conservatries and near to the Visitor Information Centre. 



 
We ordered Smoked Salmon Sandwich and a plate of sumptuous American Big Breakfast to share among ourselves. I read somewhere that the service was lousy, maybe we was lucky that day as we didn’t encounter that. The damage  was SGD57. Thanks William for the treat!!






 
Ending my post with the iconic Super Tree which is located at Gardens by the Bay.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA