I love Gold Kili Double Shot Instant White Tea.

Most of the people in Singapore inculcates a habit of taking coffee or tea in the morning before they set off their day at work or any actitives.


 I am a tea lover, and drinking tea in the morning is essential for me. Due to the morning rush, I want to enjoy my tea in a good and fast way, therefore instant beverage is always my number 1 choice.



 
Recently, I was introduced to Gold Kili as they launched 6 new products in the market, but I was pretty much attracted to their Double Shot Instant White Tea.
 
I have it every morning in the office on weekdays, even on weekends when I am at home, and I will never start my day without it.


I love the aroma when hot water is added it, and this simply makes my day at work. All my friends know that I love eating biscuits, and I really enjoy my light and simple ‘brekkie’ by dipping the biscuits in Double Shot Instant White Tea.


 
Growing fonder each day with Gold Kili and it becomes part of my life. With Gold Kili instant-pack beverages, you can enjoy a nice aroma coffee or tea anywhere, anytime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA