My Sunday in JB, M'sia


We went to JB for makan-ing and shopping on our random 'RKM' actitives.... Baby & I just simply love doing impromptu things...  We had our brunch at Jalan Lumba Kuda, and it is pretty near to the Custom and Immigration checkpoint. We ate the famous Beef Noodles, and each bowl cost RM7 (SGD2.90)...

 
We went to Pelangi after our meal, as I am trying my luck to get some beauty cheap frills stuff. As many tenants pull out from their space, the whole place was pretty deserted... I got a box of 5 sets of false Eye-lashes @ RM9 (SGD3.70).
 
 
Apart from my haul, we went to Restoran Sedap Corner which is located at the top level of Pelangi for some light bites and 'la teh/kopi'. 
 
Jess Baby and her favorite Teh-O...


We ordered some traditional Malay Kuih like Pulut Udang (Coconut shrimp rolled in glutinous rice), Pulut Ayam (Coconut chicken rolled in glutinous rice) and Kuih Talam

 
Baby was craving for Curry Puffs, so we ordered a set of 5 to share between us...

 
The damage was RM28 (SGD11.50). After that, we made our way to KSL City Mall for more cheap buys.

 
 I picked up a cable for my portable charger, and I love the color loads!!

 
We went to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, a casual eatery place for our dinner before heading back to Singapore...

 
Baby had Fried Rice with Five Spice Pork, it smelt great with ‘wok hei’. He ordered a Borsch Soup to go along his main course too...

 
I had Hong Kong Dry-Ramen Honey Chicken, and I simply adore the well-marinated honey chicken chunks.

 
Our dinner will never be complete without one or two side dishes, and we ordered Honey Roasted Pork and Fishballs with Special Spicy Sauce.  


The pork belly tasted awesome!! I can’t resist myself from taking more, that I almost forgotten this was a sinful indulge due to the fat layers around the meat. Oh well, like Baby said, just enjoy first and worry later hahaha!!

 
Fishballs with Special Spicy Sauce >>> Tasted normal, nothing to shout about. We had a filling dinner together. Spending quality time together is what we are looking forward to every weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA