LOVE MORE: Snail Mucin Healing & Hydrating Mask

I just had my relaxing mask-ing treat after a long day of work. The mask feels soothing on the skin, and the scent lifts up my mood...


Love More's latest innovation premium-ingredient mask, Snail Mucin Healing & Hydrating Mask that provides wonders for our skin.


With Super 4 Upgrade - Deep Hydrating, Anti-Aging & Firming, Healing & Repairing and Hydrogel Theraphy



An upgraded version as it is enriched with precious snail mucin - A new 'darling' in Korean Skincare industry. This mask hydrates the skin and heals epidermis issues for a renewed and younger looking complexion. It is also infused with Collagen to provide firming effects too.


Enriched with the award-winning SYN®-HYCAN, you can give your skin a younger and fresher feel. 
  

The texture of the mask sheet is very thin and it is soaked in rich essence (25ml).



After mask-ing, my skin is rejuvenated instantly. I am happy that my skin feels clearer and smoother than before. I feel my skin is well hydrated and looks more radiant. My face looks less stressed than before and that sum up my thoughts about this mask.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA