BEDAT & Co Novelties 2012 Showcase

Swiss luxury brand, BEDAT & Co exhibits their signature collections and Novelties 2012 collection which is inspired by the Art Deco movement, from 14 to 22 September at the atrium level of the newly revamped Wisma Atria, Singapore.
 

BEDAT & Co Novelties 2012 collection reflects their excellence in craftsmanship and commitment to Art Deco designs. Below are the new creations showcased during the event:-





 
 I was stunned by the Extravaganza collection!! The trend-setting design of a radiating floral that sparkle with dazzling diamonds is highlighted during the showcase.

 
I was honored to be able to be part of the exclusive Gala Presentation of BEDAT & Co. 

 
I am impressed by the Marionette’s tolerance, and at first glance, I thought it was a mannequin, but to my horror, I saw her eyes blinked one second, then I realised that she is a REAL-LIFE HUMAN just like us.
  
 
There was a fashion presentation runway segment in the premises.


 
  I definitely indulged myself and was dazzled by the finest art of Swiss watch-making, and BEDAT timepieces are 100% made in Switzerland.


 
The true luxury, BEDAT & Co, and lastly thanks for the exclusive invite!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA