Products review: Mentholatum Lip Gel Series

I was introduced to the new Lip Gel series by Mentholatum Lip Care, No.1 Lip Care brand in Japan.


 There are 3 new Medicated Lip Gels launched in the market to provide nourishing vitamins and nutritional supplements for healthy and moisturized lips.


Medicated Hyaluronic Acid & Collagen Lip Gel (intensive moisturization for lips)



Hyaluronic Acid helps to lock-in moisture and provides long lasting hydration to lips and Collagen to improve texture and elasticity.


Medicated Vitamin Lip Gel (protects and repairs dry chapped lips)



Contains 4 essential vitamins (A, B2, C and E) to provide hydration, protection and repairs chapped lips. With Menthol to soothe and refresh lips


Medicated Q10 & Ceramide Lip Gel (maintain healthy youthful-looking lips)



With added Q10 supplement to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and maintain healthy and youthful-looking lips. With the help of Ceramide to suppler and fuller lips


I tried out 3 different types of lip gel that offer different benefits that to keep our lips healthy. All the 3 lip gels bear the same textures, the lip gel is smooth, creamy and light which allow easy gliding onto my lips without leaving any sticky feeling after application.



It moisturized my lips very well, I applied it on my lip before I went for my beauty sleep, and it leaves a color-free sheen gloss on my lips. The dead skin on my lips were softer and it peeled off easily leaving my lips supple the next morning. An excellent product for chapped and cracked lips.


Lip Treament Balm/Gel is a MUST for me!! I am working 8 hours a day in an air-con office, and my lips often feel dehydrated as the cool air robs away my lips moisture. I was glad that my lips stay hydrated for hours after application, the nourishing gel help my lips to look healthier and the fine lines are less visible too

I like Medicated Vitamin Lip Gel and Medicated Q10 & Ceramide Lip Gel best.


Protect your lips today. ‘LIKE’ Lipice (Sg) FB page for more information and redeem a free trial size Lipice Fruity Lip Balm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA