Product Review: STEAMCREAM

STEAMCREAM is a freshly handmade product in Japan as well as in the UK using natural ingredients. This unique method makes the cream very lightweight, providing long-lasting hydration for the face. The texture also makes it a perfect nourishing treat for the body and hands too.

STEAMCREAM is handmade in the UK and Japan with fresh, traceable ingredients. It’s super-moisturising, sinks deep down instantly and revives your skin straight away. STEAMCREAM comes in a myriad of graphic-art designs, and these designs continuously change every season with limited editions. It uses only the highest quality, vegan raw materials and the aluminium packaging is fully recyclable and re-usable. The eco-friendly tin is also an uniquely collectible piece of art.

SOLEIL is my first STEAMCREAM which I bought in London last November, and I kept the tin for storage purposes after used up!!
This is the first collaboration with Japanese embroidery artist Mako Yoshikawa, who stitched ''Summer with you' (in French) into her gently romantic, floral design.


NOEL is one of latest additions to my STEAMCREAM collection...

Noel - Special Edition Christmas design! Reds, greens and bright Yuletide colours in a mass of festive symbols. There’s even a tiny Santa Claus in the middle of the holly, fir cones and Christmas cheer.


AQUA is also the latest addition to my collection...


Aqua -  Swim with the angel fishes, as they float serenely by on a stripy tin with the refreshing colors of sunshine yellow, sea blue and white sands.

STEAMCREAM is very light-weight and has a velvety watery texture. It absorbs pretty fast once I applied it on my body. The cream is slightly off-white in color, and looks like yogurt with a distinct lavender scent, and it uplifts my mood and sense.



I used it on my hands, arms, legs, body, neck and only random dry spots on my face, and it doesn't cause any irritation. I love the results delivered and my skin feel more hydrated without feeling greasy.





It is suitable for all skin types. A multi-tasking product that can be used for face, body & hands and even on the hair, but I personally feel that it works better as a Body Moisturizer.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA