Dinner at Botan Japanese Restaurant

After reading a lot of reviews about Botan Japanese Restaurant from the website, Baby and I decided to go there for our random weekday dinner. The restaurant is located at Pekin Street (Far East Square).


 The knot brings out the authenticness of this restaurant to the diners including me...


I had Soba & Sushi Set, which consists of Hot Soba, a plate of Assorted Sushi, Chawamushi, Fried Prawns, a mini of Salad and lastly 2 slices of Oranges.


The colorful assorted sushi made my day, as I been craving for sushi since last week.


The Hot Soba tasted delightful.


Baby ordered the Tonkatsu Set for himself, his set includes a plate Battered Pork Cutlet, a plate of Assorted Sashimi, Miso Soup, Chawanmushi, Steamed White Rice, a mini bowl of Mixed Yasai Appetizer, Mixed Pickles and 2 slices of oranges.


The Sashimi was fresh. The quality of food was pretty good, and we simply indulged ourselves with the ancient Japanese setting of the eatery place.


Side dishes always complete our meal. YES! We shared Tempura Moriawase and Tsukume Tokusei.



The bento portion was generous, and it is suitable for big eaters like my Baby. The damage was SGD80... Oh well, I know that authentic Japanese cuisine comes with a steeper price tag, but I can’t help remind myself that it was pretty hefty price to pay for 2 bento sets and 2 side dishes.

A must thing to mention is about the service. It was REALLY good, and hot towels were rendered to us before & after our meal. The refilling of hot Ocha was efficient too...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA