My Scheming Facial Mask: Pearl Whitening Mask

Weekends never seem to be enough for me, as time flies so quickly when I am doing things that I like most, therefore I decided to pamper myself to a nice mask treat to beat my Moanday Monday blues.


 Mask-ing session with My Scheming Facial Mask: Pearl Whitening Mask 


Suitable for dry skin, as it provides moisture and elastic-ness to the skin. With the help of Pearl Protein, it gives a smooth and silky feel on the skin.


The material of the mask is pretty thin, but one needn't worry, as it doesn't tear easily and I really love the pleasant flowery scent!! I left the mask on my face for 20mins, and after patting the essence into my skin, my face looks more radiant than before and feels well-hydrated.


I like the mask as a whole, as it provides excellent moisturising benefits.

Comments

Hi Jess Baby,

Good that you enjoyed your experience with My Scheming Pearl Whitening Mask. Check their FB page for frequent promotions in Watsons.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA