Laneige: Beauty Secrets of A Make Up Artist

Ahn-nyeong-ha-seyo!!

I attended a Laneige Make-up Atelier Session, Beauty Secrets of A Make Up Artist with Mr Romeo Eun, Korean Celebrity Makeup Artist. The session was held at Raffles City Convention Centre... He shared with us how to achieve the most ‘Waterful’ skin from inside out just like the Korean celebrities. It was a fruitful experience for me as I always admired the Korean stars having a natural look even when they have their makeup on and most importantly their skin look flawless and hydrated at all times...




All the attendees in the house including myself were happily prepping their face with the Laneige Water Bank range for the make-up session later on. After cleansing my face, I toned my face with Power Essential Skin Refiner and topped it off with the award winning, Laneige Water Bank Essence, followed by the Balancing Emulsion and Gel Cream.
And lastly my 'must have' item from Laneige, Water Bank Mineral Skin Mist. I am all set for the hand-on makeup workshop.

The Korean distinctive makeup technique is to use eyeliner to draw the inner portion of the top eyelid, as Korean Makeup(s) love to place emphasis on their eyes, and this technique gives an instant perk to the eyes. Yes, indeed, my eyes look bigger.

Romeo selected one of the attendees in the house as the model for his presentation...



During the workshop, Romeo showed us how to create several looks for different occasions. I simply love to attend hands-on workshops as I can discover and witness the goodness of the products.


There are three shades (Green . Purple . Pink) for Water Supreme Primer Base SPF15 PA+

If you have sensitive skin, pick up the Green shade

For freckles, dark spots and uneven skin tones, Purple shade will be right choice

For those who have pale or fair skin, I suggest you to use the Pink shade primer base.


I selected the Pink shade as my base application
Water Supreme Foundation SPF15 PA+ is also worth a mention, as it will leave the skin flawless after application, and has pretty good coverage!!. I applied Natural Beige (21) on my skin.

For a basic eye makeup, use a light tone color (ivory white or off-white) eye shadow as a base color, and apply it on the entire eye lid. Use a darker tone (dark brown or black) to apply on the outer corner of the eye lid, and remember to complete the eye make-up with mascara.


After topping off with the blusher on the cheeks, I lastly applied another favorite from Laneige, which I was introduced previously at Jcube Boutique. YES, the Lip Treatment SPF 17 (Tinted Orange), moisturizes my lips well, leaving no sign of wrinkled looking lips at all. Finally, I had experienced the whole process inside out with the Laneige Water Bank and Water Supreme series.

This was the completed look of the model by Romeo... She still looks very natural even though the makeup was on, OM! she looked fabulous!!


Thanks Laneige for the wonderful invite, and I picked up a lot of useful tips from make-up workshop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA