My win : Peripera Smile Fit Blusher

I received an email from Cosmopolitan Singapore, and they delivered a piece of good news for me... I won the Peripera Smile Fit Blusher... My lovely always Baby picked up the item for me from their office... He snapped a shot of this pix and sent it to me via whatapps, to inform me that he had collected it. A sweet gesture from him indeed...


It comes in a convenient, stylish compact, and is intact without any messy loose powders. It is made in Korea.


With a touch of the blusher, it makes the cheeks look lively and gives instant radiance.


Shade #3 - Pink Rose...


 
Smile Fit Blusher equipped with a mirror and a high-quality blush brush which helps the makeup process more easier and faster... Ultra convenient!!


This lovely blusher helps to achieve a smooth application on the cheeks and face with a glow-like finish and it contains finely milled pearls and shimmer to add a soft sparkle to your cheeks.


A BIG thank you to Cosmopolitan Singapore for organising this fabulous giveaway/contest (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA