Berry Love : Sexylook Hello Kitty Strawberry Perfect Hydrating Mask

I received a box of eye-candy Hello Kitty masks from my mailbox. The packaging would melt every girls' heart and it is no surprise that I am attracted to it too...



The newly launched Sexylook Hello Kitty Strawberry Perfect Hydrating Mask contains strawberry essence to help tighten up large and visible pores. Collagen and Royal Jelly essence helps to keep skin hydrated and gives a glowing complexion


5 pieces of masks are packed in one box and each mask sheet contains 25ml of essence.


Honestly, I'm smitten by the cute and pretty packaging... I couldn't bear to tear it.




The mask sheet is thin, soft and translucent... The essence is watery with a faint smell of sweet strawberries, it smells fruity and refreshing...


The mask sheet fits well on my face and it is well-moist too… After mask-ing , my skin feels smooth and there is no sticky feeling at all. It also helps to brighten up my skin tone. I am happy with the significant results that was delivered by the mask.



Sexylook Hello Kitty Strawberry Perfect Hydrating Mask is a must-have beauty fix for all of the ladies, especially for those who have busy schedules, and with this handy mask around, you will achieve a good complexion through this awesome mask anytime, anywhere...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA