Belvedere Vodka - Audi Fashion Festival After Party with MUGLER

I won a pair of invites to let my hair down on a mid week... Here I am making my way to the Red Dot Museum, Maxwell Road with a group of friends at the exclusive Belvedere Vodka Official Audi Fashion Festival 2012 After-Party with MUGLER!



Dance the night away with New York City based DJ trio The Misshapes while indulging yourself with the most-stylist Belvedere Unfiltered cocktails prepared by Director of Cocktail Culture for W Hotels, Joseph Boroski.






Elegant-looking bottle that is pleasant to the eyes and at the throat!!


Can-whoring as usual before we geared our engine up for party-ing...





All thanks to Belvedere Vodka and Audi Fashion Festival, my friends and I were the first privileged few in Singapore to taste the new ultra premium addition, the Belvedere Unfiltered.




The dance floor looked cool and party-goers were having fun...



Beware of photos galore...





\


Cool shade with cool drink from Belvedere Unfiltered cocktail... Jess Baby felt so pampered!!


He looked cool with his unique designed pants!!


Aww!! He looked shy when I took a photo of him...


More photos pinning up!!



We were in the mood of party-ing. Do pardon us if we looked wild... Hahahaha!!



I took a picture with Patricia Mok, she is a friendly person who doesn't give a stuck-up look. Thumbs up for her!!


It was a bash for all Belvedere Lovers!! This awesome Belvedere Vodka Audi Fashion Festival 2012 After-Party drove away my mid week woes and Weekends are just around the corner.... YAY!!


Nothing beats having a great party time with a huge group of friends. All of us enjoyed our fun-loving night at Belvedere Vodka AFF 2012 After-Party with MUGLER... It was a blast! I am soooo looking forward now to the next AFF 2013 After-Party (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA