AFF - CLEO Runway Search 2012

I was at the Orchard@Tent last week for the CLEO Runway Search 2012... I was so happy to receive an invitation from CLEO. Upon entering the premises, I was greeted by this amazing Audi R8 GT display which was present throughout the whole Audi Fashion Festival 2012 event...



Sweetie and I took this opportunity to take a picture against this mouth-drooling car... I felt so dreamy when I was standing next to it...



Some cam-whoring photos with Wendy and Auntie Terence




We took a group photo against the CLEO Runway Search 2012 back drop before proceeding to the runway venue.


I grew up with CLEO magazine and Cleo is one of the first few fashion/lifestyle magazines that really hooked me up on fashion trends, make-up tips and even Girl-Boy related matters/stories...


Getting ourselves seated for the runway search, while waiting for it to begin, we took some photos again...




Strike a pose!


12 finalists posed with confidence after finishing their walk on the runway stage...



Editor of CLEO Singapore Ms Cheong Kamei announced the winner for the CLEO Runway Search 2012... A big congratulation to Siti Nadiah who was crowned as the Runway Star.

Thank you CLEO for the wonderful goodie bag!!


We saw George Yong as we made our way out from the tent, as he was preparing himself for the next segment, Audi Fashion Festival 2012 alldressedup Runway.


Ryna and I took a fast step to go up to him and took a picture with him... OM! He looks gorgeous and eye-candy (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA