Weekend dinner @ Cafe de Hong Kong

Our weekend dinner @ Cafe de Hong Kong (新天地小厨)... Both Baby & I love this eatery place located at Balestier very much...


The restaurant is run by a Hong Konger, Francis who started out his eatery as a Hong Kong Cafe style concept, which later became more like a restaurant rather than a cafe.


We ordered the Fish Meatballs Soup and the broth tasted normal, nothing to shout about. The meatballs bore an unique taste that is pretty pleasant to our tastebuds...


We had Sweet & Sour Pork, a pretty strong vinegar smell lingered in the air when it was served on our table, the appearance looked promising and it tasted delicious indeed...


We enjoyed the Brinjal with Minced Meat in Claypot very much, the gravy tasted uber yummy when it goes  along with white rice...



The Chai Poh Omelette also tasted normal, nothing to shout about too...


The damage was SGD48-ish. This was my little treat for my Baby, thanks for helping me on my LEGO collection... Appreciate your hard work (:

----------------------------------------------------------

Baby surprised me with our collection again... He went to Toy 'R' Us to hunt for new figures for our collection near his workplace after his work while waiting for me to meet him at Harbourfront...

Baby's hard work paid... YAY! Another 4 more figures added (:



Mafia Gangster


Eskimo


 Circus Clown



Evil Dwarf



My collection of 16 figures is completing REAL soon and I am left with only 1 figure to go... The missing figure (Gladiator) is the RARE figure for Series 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA