[Review] Fine nail polish from Megan Miller

I received a bottle of Megan Miller - Velvet Lounge and a house brand of 'Crack-ing' top coat from Mei Mei's Signatures...
 

The Megan Miller Collection is free from dangerous and chemicals within the composition of the nail polish...



The bottle is custom designed with an unique cork top, where the appearance of the cork cover top gives a natrual look. It does look like an eco friendly product doesn't it? The cork cover provides a perfect grip while palinting the nails...

High quality Raffie was used as the necktie on the bottle, and each raffie all 100% natural.


The logo, 'Peacock Feather' for Megan Miller is printed on the top of the cork, as Megan Miller collection's motto is to blend in the natural with elegance...


I tried and tested the nail colors, and I am sharing my review now but I will only share the review on Megan Miller Lacquer on this blog post. My crack-ing top coat's review will be out real soon, do stay tuned for it...


VELVET LOUNGE - Rich and Bold Deep Purple


  With flash on, the purple color can be seen more prominently...


My nails look GLOSSY even without applying the top clear coat..


I personally love my nails without flashy, as they look great in a dark tone, giving one a mysteriously feeling...



I like the nail color as a whole, but however the texture is kinda watery, therefore I need to apply more layers on my nails, thus more time is required for drying the nails up.


Check out more colors from Megan Miller...

Among all... Caribbean is the color I like the most, as it reminds me of Tiffany & Co.


A WARM THANK YOU to Mei Mei's Signatures for inviting me to try out the lovely collection from Megan Miller (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA