[Review] ASIENCE Nature Smooth - Supple hair from within

I was invited by Cozycot to try out the NEW ASIENCE Fundamental Hair Beautifying Care - From Scalp to Hair... Thanks for the invitation (:


ASIENCE follows the Asian Beauty philosophy to take on a fundamental approach to hair care. The formulation takes good care of the scalp, especially towards the foundation of hair and restores the original beauty of Asian hair from root to tip. 


Received the 3 products from Nature Smooth range... Suitable for oily scalps & dry, tangled ends.


Nature Smooth Shampoo - Provides moisturizing care for the scalp with formulation with 5 essences penetrates deep into hair and restores the suppleness of Asian hair.


Leaving a refreshing lightness and smoothness in hair after usage.


Nature Smooth Treatment - Repairs damaged hair and restores the suppleness of Asian hair. Hair feels silky smooth during rinsing and after drying.


With the new improved treatment, intensive care for the hair texture was applied.


Nature Smooth Hair Mask - This intensive treatment with 5 essences penetrates deep into hair and to repair and nourish without weighing the hair down. Transformed from within, the hair is wrapped in luxurious smoothness without any greasy or heavy feeling. 


 I really love the Shampoo loads as it smells good. The texture of the hair mask is thick and rich, and my hair gets pampered by the nourishing hair mask treatment...


This was taken 7 days ago, where my hair was unmanagable and frizzy. All I can say that I really had a hard time taming my unruly hair down before heading out...


After using the products and following the hair care regime for about 1 week, my hair looks hydrated and more manageable, the results are amazing...


My hair is supple and soft when my fingers run through my hair (: 


ASIENCE Nature Smooth range is simply awesome...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA