Random-ness - Bliss Magazine

I picked up a copy of Bliss magazine last week which came along with some lippy fixs from 'Glitter and Gloss' - 4 colors in total! I love them loads (:


Bliss Magazine is one of the popular teens magazine in UK.. I picked up a copy during my trip there… I enjoy reading the magazine, as it is very informative…


No doubt this magazine is meant for teenagers, but the make-up tips are great, and more importantly , because I am a beauty junkie who loves inexpensive cosmetics from Super Drugstores and Boots…

Beauty Trends 2012 : wine-flushed cheeks, natural taupe shadow on the eyes, tuilp pink lips and darker black eyeliner...


Fashion & Beauty hottest news that are featured on the magazine are the things that catches my attention which makes me want to get hold of it every month...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA