Random eats in JB

The most looked forward meal for me on a weekend morning, is to have a wonderful brekkie to start a brand new day... My sweetest Baby fulfilled my request, we drove in to JB, Malaysia on a random weekend...


We went to our fave haunt, Restoran Yit Foh for Wanton Noodles... This eatery place serves very delicious Wanton Noodles and is located @ Jalan Harimau (pretty near KSL City). We have never failed to visit this place whenever we drive in... It has been established in Johor Bahru for more than 30 years.


The noodles are elastic and tastes better than other noodles and home-made cha siew which are freshly made for each day too...


I love the soup more than the wanton itself... Though they are petite but they tasted REALLY good. Thumbs up to their preserved green chilli too, they are well preserved in vinegar... A perfect brekkie fix for us... The damage was RM15.50 with 2 glasses of Barley drinks... OMG!! That was only SGD6.50... What a steal! Dang cheap lol...

--------------------------------------------------------

One of our favourite RKM' actitives is to do shopping and try out all the nice food in JB, Malaysia... Instead of finding something nice or special, we ended at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, a casual eatery place for our lunchie @ City Square... Hahaha!!




I ordered Nissin Noodles with Fried Egg and Luncheon Meat... It looked very plain and kinda 'Bo Standard'... I think I can cook better than this lah... Hahaha!!


Baby had Cheese Baked Rice with Seafood... It tasted alright but a little cheezy for me, as I am not really a cheese person...




Like I always say : Our meal will never be complete without a side dish, we ordered Bacon Rolls, OMG! They tasted awesome-ly good and each roll was coated with a generous sweet-sour sauce... The sauce really perked up my appetite...


To conclude our meal, I had Stocking Milk Tea while Baby ordered a glass of Orange Juice for himself...



Delightful lunch with minimal expenditure... The damage was RM47.30 (SGD19.90)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA