Chocolates exchange on Easter Day

 Everybody loves public holidays, there are no school lessons and no one needs to go to work... It sounds so heavenly to each of everyone of us out there, hahahaha!! Baby and I went over to TripleOne Somerset before noon to have our lovely brunch on Good Friday Day...


Our meal in Imperial Treasure Windows of Hong Kong... We ordered the value-for-money combo set!! I had Cantonese Boat-Style Congee with Plain Rice Roll and a cup of Chinese Tea


Baby had Pork Meat Balls Congee with Fried noodles and a cup of Chinese Tea


I had a pleasurably experience and the quality of food was good... THUMBS UP!

----------------------------------------------

Baby and I prepared chocolates for each other for this year, Easter Day...


Baby got me a box of 'Love' Milk Chocolate Truffles from Candylicious...


I love the packaging (bag shape) loads...



Baby also got me the Limited Edition from Kit Kat!!


The white chocolates tasted awesome and is only available during the Winter season...


I bought a pack of assorted chocolates from Venchi for my Baby... He is a chocolate lover who loves only the finest (:


Venchi chocolate began its tradition making in 1878 and produces Italian Chocolate of the finest quality... Each chocolate was finely made with premium quailty and fresh of natural ingredients.



Upon payment, I was given this lovely sample pack...


It contained 3 different percentage of Cocoa content for each chocolate...


Both of us cannot take the cocoa intense chocolates (85%) as it had a really VERY bitter aftertaste.


75% is known as 'heart of Cocoa' and this is Baby's max for bitterness...


Redeem your sample, with these simple steps below...


Enjoy the finest confections made in the Venchi Italian chocolate tradition...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA