Valentine's Day 2012 - JK

Pardon me, this is an extremely out-dated post,  Baby & I celebrated our Valentine's Day this year @ IPPUDO TAO, UE Square... 


IPPUDO TAO bears an elegant interior that consists of a fusion of red and black shades. It provides alfresco dining which makes it a hotspot for entertaining business associates.


~ The lovely us ~


Baby had the original IPPUDO SHIRO, which was tonkotsu broth and Hakata-style (thin and straight) noodles... This is the original ramen which IPPUDO is famous for! 


I ordered for myself one of the IPPUDO TAO specials – TAO KURO TAMAGO, with thick chewy noodles to symbolize the dynamism of TAO, and it's served in tonkotsu broth with added miso paste and fragrant garlic oil. However, I preferred the broth from SHIRO which was lighter yet it had complex flavour...
 

 Unique serving of the Gyoza from IPPUDO TAO...


The Gyoza tasted REALLY good! Thumbs Up (:


We tried the Tsukune, they were pretty tasty and juicy...


Both Baby & I are simply falling in love with the IPPUDO PORK BUN, the braised pork is so soft that it just melts in my mouth. It tasted uber delicious...


Apart from the Pork Bun, we also ordered the Fish Bun too, it tasted pretty alright but we still prefer the pork bun...


That's the conclusion my Valentine's Day dinner with my Baby...  

Time for lovey dovey pressie exchange...


As promised from him that I would be receiving another gift for this Valentine's Day apart from my tokidoki's Soda Shop Palette. Thanks Baby!! *Muacks, hugssssss*

Read here for my Pre-Valentine gift...



I got a bear charm from Tiffany & Co which needed to be soldered on my existing charm bracelet...


Finally got it back from Tiffany & Co at Raffles Hotel Arcade after about one week later...


My gift for him...


~ A watch from Fossil ~


I am glad that he like my gift...


Though we had a simple celebration, as long as I'm being with you, I am happy and feeling satisfied... This year marks our 4th celebration, all I want from you is when I am feeling down or lonely, there is always a shoulder for me to lean on and a bear hug waiting for me when I am feeling down...

Loving each other and stay forever always <3 <3 <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA