Spending quality time together

Baby & I went to the latest mall, I12 Katong, it is located at the eastern side of Singapore... We wanted to experience brand new dining and shopping quality time again. We simply love shopping in malls, hahaha!!



We decided to have our dinner @ Ramen Play


We completed our satisfying meal with the value-for-money Toji Set... All sets come with miso soup and a mini salad...

Baby ordered Pork Katsu Toji Set


I had Unagi Toji Set
   

Generous portion of thick and succulent Pork Katsu/Unagi surrounded by fluffy scrumptious egg in a claypot...


We will always complete our dinner with a couple of side dishes... We ordered Crispy Dango and Yaki Gyoza.


Deep-fried chicken meatballs covered with mayonnaise and plum sauce... These crispy yet non-greasy meatballs were enough to satisfy our palate.


Yaki Gyoza tasted normal, nothing to shout about...


The damage was SGD48... Spending quality time with Baby is the thing I look most forward to in my humble life...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
On a previous day, Baby brought me to Toys 'R' Us to try my luck again on the LEGO mini Figures...


 Our random picks


I got Baby’s favourite LEGO mini figure, Bandit

Classic Alien



Baby added his collection with the ‘Glow in the Dark’ playing cards from Bicycle...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA